It goes without saying that without customers, your business – no ma er how small or big it is – will not survive. You may manufacture a wonderful product or offer a relevant service, but that will amount to nothing if your customers are let down by an indifferent or poor customer service experience.
- Why should you be thinking about this?
- Customer Relationships
- Understanding Customers’ Needs
- Creating a Customer Service Policy or Approach
- Systems & Processes
- Measuring Customer Service
- Customer Service Checklist
- Be Professional
- Reliable Information